Friday, March 20, 2009

It's a jungle

I have one more left to embroider. I have friends in NY who just moved into a log home. It has been their dream for many years and it has finally happened. Their oldest daughter gets to decorate her room and wants to do a jungle theme. Their daughter talked to me on the phone to get ideas and we came up with a few, but this has really been on my mind for a couple of weeks. Then I saw this fabric online and had to buy it. From there, because I love stitching so much I drew animals that were on the fabric and stitched them on white fabric. These will be my center of each square. I have 12 total and sketched out the pattern for the quilt last night in bed. It is going to be a long work in progress so I hope you don't mind hearing about it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment