Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A little house


Good Morning! How is everyone with the time change? I'm good now. It took a few days though. No horseback riding lesson for Queen 1 yesterday so I spent the afternoon sewing. Can't tell you how much that bummed me out. Right. Piecing together a little bag. I'll post pics when it is done. I have the handles left to put on the dog lover bag and it is finished. It is a big bag. Funny how these things take on a life of their own and you look at the finished project and think "Wow, not what I thought of when I started, but cool"
Above is a house I painted during Queen 2's party. Madeline suggested the wreath on the door. Kids have the best creative thoughts. I have five more houses to paint to create a little village. That is for another day- today is about sewing. By the way Joann's is a very dangerous place this week. Many things on sale. I was very happy yesterday- good remenant finds and 1.99 fabric. And I'm off to try and not shred fabric and see if I can get that straight line thing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment