Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lunch in Lucketts

North on 15 is a little pit stop before you hit Maryland called Lucketts. It is like going back in time and they have the best antique store with lots to look at. Today was a beautiful day and Dee and I decided to meet for lunch and look around.The quilts and vintage tableclothes were the most popular with us. Hard to keep from grabbing them up, but I managed to walk away only because I know the family and I are going up to Intercourse PA and I'm sure there will be things there I must have.Dee put on a tiara in one of the fabulously decorated rooms and I had to have a photo and share. We each brought our lunch and had a picnic. A great day had by all.

2 comments:

  1. Bwhahahaaa....Princess Me!;)

    Thanks for the fun morning pal....I wrapped up the yellow tablecloth for my mom.....so it's a secret...shhhhhh! Of course I forgot to take a picture of it but that's ok...I can't blog about that one since she reads my blog!;)

    Need to be thinking about our next excursion!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have the most fun!!!!! I'm so glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete