Thursday, September 16, 2010

This past weekend

I'm a little behind. I had planned to post about this earlier. The weekend was beautiful here. The queens are doing so good with the golf that Soulmate got them a set of clubs to share instead of using mine. Even the suckiest attempt at golf ( talking just about me) can't dampen what a beautiful day it was. I did get a very few good shots in. After we went to Magnolia's for dinner. I love this place. It was a old train depot way back in the day and the atmosphere inside is so fun. The food is incredible. Next time you come to visit we will have to go. Hope the week is going well for everyone. Now that school has started - I live for the weekends!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos but I really love that first shot with the two of them standing the same way!;)

    Oh, and Magnolia's was a Mill, the restored train depot is right next to it on the left.

    So....when and where are we having a play date?:)

    ReplyDelete