Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Pumpkin Day

 Happy Pumpkin Day to everyone. We had our Halloween party last night and I'm happy to report I survived 12 pre teens.
I had help. The night before Queen2 helped rolling out cookies and the cleaning committee was stationed for anything that dropped.
                                            
 We had lots of goodies and treats. Got to have lots of sugar. My dead anniversary flowers seemed to fit right in.
 The girls ate lots of pizza and the juice boxes were flying.
Queen 1 was in charge of decorations and she did a great job.
 They turned the juice boxes into cell phones which cracked me up.
 They made monster dolls/pillows, bobbed for apples, lots of minute to win it games and relay races.
And I even had time to enjoy this sunset. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment