Monday, November 15, 2010

It's been a while

 It's been a while since my last post. We've entered the holiday stage and things can run away from you if you let them. So I thought we could use a walk to clear our minds and help our spirits. I walk to the end of the driveway and look down the road and this is what I see.
 Cross the street and start our journey down the tree lined path
 I'm glad I got the pictures before all the leaves had fallen
 The colors are amazing and past their peak.
 There are reds, golds, burgundys, greens, and oranges
 This was one of my favorites
 Halfway point of a 2 mile walk
I hope you get moments to just breathe and remember what its all about. Love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!;) I forgot to tell you that Don is working on a kitchen a road up from you!;)

    ReplyDelete