Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Winner #46


And the winner is...........#46 Michelle who's favorite thing about fall is "For me, fall is the perfect time to drink hot apple cider." Me too. When we lived in upstate NY I loved picking apples and eating doughnut holes and drinking cider all bundled up.
When we lived in Virginia my favorite thing to do in fall was to drive and look at all the trees along the BlueRidge Mountains. Amazing color.
I'm looking forward to see what traditions we set for ourselves in New Mexico. Thank you for sharing your fall favorites with me.
Congrats to Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just sent you an email :) I love the fabrics, especially the adorable owls. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received the fabrics today and they are just gorgeous! Thank you so much Dena.

    ReplyDelete